- A relatively permanent inclination to react in a particular way; "the set of his mind was obvious"
- Fix conclusively or authoritatively; "set the rules"
- The descent of a heavenly body below the horizon; "before the set of sun"
- Decide upon or fix definitely; "fix the variables"; "specify the parameters"
- A group of things of the same kind that belong together and are so used; "a set of books"; "a set of golf clubs"; "a set of teeth"
- Establish as the highest level or best performance; "set a record"
- (mathematics) an abstract collection of numbers or symbols; "the set of prime numbers is infinite"
- Urge to attack someone; "The owner sicked his dogs on the intruders"; "the shaman sics sorcerers on the evil spirits"
- An unofficial association of people or groups; "the smart set goes there"; "they were an angry lot"
- Give a fine, sharp edge to a knife or razor
- Evil Egyptian god with the head of a b
Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Tip: click or tap on an item to view its definition, and more!