- Not fake or counterfeit; "a genuine Picasso"; "genuine leather"
Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definitions of: ETCH
- (n.) A variant of Eddish.
- (v. i.) To practice etching; to make etchings.
- (v. t.) To produce, as figures or designs, on mental, glass, or the like, by means of lines or strokes eaten in or corroded by means of some strong acid.
- (v. t.) To subject to etching; to draw upon and bite with acid, as a plate of metal.
- (v. t.) To sketch; to delineate.
Tip: click or tap on an item to view its definition, and more!
- A school teaching mechanical and industrial arts and the applied sciences