- (a.) One more than six; six and one added; as, seven days make one week.
- (n.) The number greater by one than six; seven units or objects.
- (n.) A symbol representing seven units, as 7, or vii.
Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definitions for: EVENS
- The latter part of the day (the period of decreasing daylight from late afternoon until nightfall); "he enjoyed the evening light across the lake"
- Make even or more even
- Odds of one to one
- Become even or more even; "even out the surface"
- Make level or straight; "level the ground"