- (v. t.) To reave.
- (n.) An officer, steward, or governor.
Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definition of: EVER
- (adv.) At any time; at any period or point of time.
- (adv.) At all times; through all time; always; forever.
- (adv.) Without cessation; continually.
Tip: click or tap on an item to view its definition, and more!
- (v. i.) To change direction; to turn; to shift; as, wind veers to the west or north.
- (v. t.) To direct to a different course; to turn; to wear; as, to veer, or wear, a vessel.