- (v. t. & i.) To rue.
Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definition for: EWER
- (n.) A kind of widemouthed pitcher or jug; esp., one used to hold water for the toilet.
Tip: click or tap on an item to view its definition, and more!
- (v. t. & i.) To wear. See 3d Wear.
- (n.) A weir. See Weir.
- (v. t.) To guard; to protect.
- The imperfect indicative plural, and imperfect subjunctive singular and plural, of the verb be. See Be.
- (n.) A man.
- (n.) A fine for slaying a man; the money value set upon a man's life; weregild.