Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definitions for: EYRAS
- Long-bodied long-tailed tropical American wildcat
Tip: click or tap on an item to view its definition, and more!
- (n.) One who says; an utterer.
- The time during which someone's life continues; "the monarch's last days"; "in his final years"
- A late time of life; "old age is not for sissies"; "he's showing his years"; "age hasn't slowed him down at all"; "a beard white with eld"; "on the brink of geezerhood"
- A prolonged period of time; "we've known each other for ages"; "I haven't been there for years and years"
- A body of students who graduate together; "the class of '97"; "she was in my year at Hoehandle High"
- The period of time that it takes for a planet (as, e.g., Earth or Mars) to make a complete revolution around the sun; "a Martian year takes 687 of our days"
- A period of time containing 365 (or 366) days; "she is 4 years old"; "in the year 1920"
- A period of time occupying a regular part of a calendar year that is used for some particular activity; "a school year"