- A traveling show; having sideshows and rides and games of skill etc.
- Join so that the external surfaces blend smoothly
- A sale of miscellany; often for charity; "the church bazaar"
- A competitive exhibition of farm products; "she won a blue ribbon for her baking at the county fair"
- Gathering of producers to promote business; "world fair"; "trade fair"; "book fair"
Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definition of: FARSI
- The language of Persia (Iran) in any of its ancient forms
- A person of Iranian descent; "many Farsi emigrated to India near Bombay"