Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definition for: FAWN
- (a.) Of the color of a fawn; fawn-colored.
- (n.) A young deer; a buck or doe of the first year. See Buck.
- (n.) The young of an animal; a whelp.
- (n.) A fawn color.
- (n.) A servile cringe or bow; mean flattery; sycophancy.
- (v. i.) To bring forth a fawn.
- (v. i.) To court favor by low cringing, frisking, etc., as a dog; to flatter meanly; -- often followed by on or upon.