- Desert (a cause, a country or an army), often in order to join the opposing cause, country, or army; "If soldiers deserted Hitler's army, they were shot"
- A mark or flaw that spoils the appearance of something (especially on a person's body); "a facial blemish"
- A failing or deficiency; "that interpretation is an unfortunate defect of our lack of information"
- An imperfection in a bodily system; "visual defects"; "this device permits detection of defects in the lungs"
- An imperfection in an object or machine; "a flaw caused the crystal to shatter"; "if there are any defects you should send it back to the manufacturer"
Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.