- An event (or a course of events) that will inevitably happen in the future
- The ultimate agency regarded as predetermining the course of events
- Your overall circumstances or condition in life (including everything that happens to you);
- The three daughters of Zeus
- Decree or designate beforehand;
Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definition for: FEAST
- (n.) A festival; a holiday; a solemn, or more commonly, a joyous, anniversary.
- (n.) A festive or joyous meal; a grand, ceremonious, or sumptuous entertainment, of which many guests partake; a banquet characterized by tempting variety and abundance of food.
- (n.) That which is partaken of, or shared in, with delight; something highly agreeable; entertainment.
- (n.) To eat sumptuously; to dine or sup on rich provisions, particularly in large companies, and on public festivals.
- (n.) To be highly gratified or delighted.
- (v. t.) To entertain with sumptuous provisions; to treat at the table bountifully; as, he was feasted by the king.
- (v. t.) To delight; to gratify; as, to feast the soul.
Tip: click or tap on an item to view its definition, and more!
- A notable achievement; "he performed a great feat"; "the book was her finest effort"