Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definitions of: FEAT
- (n.) An act; a deed; an exploit.
- (n.) A striking act of strength, skill, or cunning; a trick; as, feats of horsemanship, or of dexterity.
- (n.) Dexterous in movements or service; skillful; neat; nice; pretty.
- (v. t.) To form; to fashion.
Tip: click or tap on an item to view its definition, and more!
- (n.) A fixed decree by which the order of things is prescribed; the immutable law of the universe; inevitable necessity; the force by which all existence is determined and conditioned.
- (n.) Appointed lot; allotted life; arranged or predetermined event; destiny; especially, the final lot; doom; ruin; death.
- (n.) The element of chance in the affairs of life; the unforeseen and unestimated conitions considered as a force shaping events; fortune; esp., opposing circumstances against which it is useless to struggle; as, fate was, or the fates were, against him.
- (n.) The three goddesses, Clotho, Lachesis, and Atropos, sometimes called the Destinies, or Parcaewho were supposed to determine the course of human life. They are represented, one as holding the distaff, a second as spinning, and the third as cutting off the thread.
- A firm white Greek cheese made of sheep,s or goats milk and cured in brine
- A soft, white, brine cured Greek cheese made from sheep or goat's milk.