- Run away quickly; "He threw down his gun and fled"
Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definitions of: FEELS
- Examine (a body part) by palpation; "The nurse palpated the patient's stomach"; "The runner felt her pulse"
- Undergo an emotional sensation or be in a particular state of mind; "She felt resentful"; "He felt regret"
- Perceive by a physical sensation, e.g., coming from the skin or muscles; "He felt the wind"; "She felt an object brushing her arm"; "He felt his flesh crawl"; "She felt the heat when she got out of the car"
- Undergo passive experience of:"We felt the effects of inflation"; "her fingers felt their way through the string quartet"; "she felt his contempt of her"
- Grope or feel in search of something; "He felt for his wallet"
- Produce a certain impression; "It feels nice to be home again"
- Find by testing or cautious exploration; "He felt his way around the dark room"
- Be felt or perceived in a certain way; "The ground feels shaky"; "The sheets feel soft"
- Manual stimulation of the genital area for sexual