- (conj.) If.
Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definition of: FIG
- (n.) A small fruit tree (Ficus Carica) with large leaves, known from the remotest antiquity. It was probably native from Syria westward to the Canary Islands.
- (n.) The fruit of a fig tree, which is of round or oblong shape, and of various colors.
- (n.) A small piece of tobacco.
- (n.) The value of a fig, practically nothing; a fico; -- used in scorn or contempt.
- (n.) To insult with a fico, or contemptuous motion. See Fico.
- (n.) To put into the head of, as something useless o/ contemptible.
- (n.) Figure; dress; array.