- (a.) Various in kind or quality; many in number; numerous; multiplied; complicated.
- (a.) Exhibited at divers times or in various ways; -- used to qualify nouns in the singular number.
- (n.) A copy of a writing made by the manifold process.
- (n.) A cylindrical pipe fitting, having a number of lateral outlets, for connecting one pipe with several others.
- (n.) The third stomach of a ruminant animal.
- (v. t.) To take copies of by the process of manifold writing; as, to manifold a letter.
Stuck on a crossword puzzle or Wordle answer?
Enter the word you are trying to solve in the box below, using question marks in place of the letter(s) you don't know.
New! You can also search for definitions and anagrams by typing in a word without any question marks.