Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definitions of: FINS
- One of a pair of decorations projecting above the rear fenders of an automobile
- Show the fins above the water while swimming; "The sharks were finning near the surface"
- Propel oneself through the water in a finning motion
- Equip (a car) with fins
- Organ of locomotion and balance in fishes and some other aquatic animals
- A stabilizer on a ship that resembles the fin of a fish
- A shoe for swimming; the paddle-like front is an aid in swimming (especially underwater)
- One of a set of parallel slats in a door or window to admit air and reject rain