- (n.) A narrow arm of the sea; an estuary; the opening of a river into the sea; as, the Frith of Forth.
- (n.) A kind of weir for catching fish.
- (a.) A forest; a woody place.
- (a.) A small field taken out of a common, by inclosing it; an inclosure.
Stuck on a crossword puzzle or Wordle answer?
Enter the word you are trying to solve in the box below, using question marks in place of the letter(s) you don't know.
New! You can also search for definitions and anagrams by typing in a word without any question marks.
Definitions of: FIRTH
- (n.) An arm of the sea; a frith.