Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definition for: FLAGS
- Emblem usually consisting of a rectangular piece of cloth of distinctive design
- Stratified stone that splits into pieces suitable as paving stones
- Flagpole used to mark the position of the hole on a golf green
- A listing printed in all issues of a newspaper or magazine (usually on the editorial page) that gives the name of the publication and the names of the editorial staff, etc.
- A rectangular piece of fabric used as a signalling device
- Plants with sword-shaped leaves and erect stalks bearing bright-colored flowers composed of three petals and three drooping sepals
- Become less intense
- Provide with a flag; "Flag this file so that I can recognize it immediately"
- Communicate or signal with a flag
- Decorate with flags; "the building was flagged for the holiday"
- Droop, sink, or settle from or as if from pressure or loss of tautness
- A conspicuously marked or shaped tai