Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definitions for: FLATS
- A suite of rooms usually on one floor of an apartment house
- Scenery consisting of a wooden frame covered with painted canvas; part of a stage setting
- A deflated pneumatic tire
- A shallow box in which seedlings are started
- Freight car without permanent sides or roof
- Footwear (shoes or slippers) with no heel (or a very low heel)
- A musical notation indicating one half step lower than the note named
- A level tract of land; "the salt flats of Utah"