- (n.) A genus of carnivorous mammals, including the domestic cat, the lion, tiger, panther, and similar animals.
Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definitions for: FLIES
- (pl.) of Fly
Tip: click or tap on an item to view its definition, and more!
- A steel hand tool with small sharp teeth on some or all of its surfaces; used for smoothing wood or metal
- Office furniture consisting of a container for keeping papers in order
- File a formal charge against; "The suspect was charged with murdering his wife"
- A set of related records (either written or electronic) kept together
- Place in a container for keeping records; "File these bills, please"
- A line of persons or things ranged one behind the other
- Record in a public office or in a court of law; "file for divorce"; "file a complaint"
- Smooth with a file; "file one's fingernails"
- Proceed in line; "The students filed into the classroom"