Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definition for: FLOPS
- Fall suddenly and abruptly
- Fall loosely; "He flopped into a chair"
- Fail utterly; collapse; "The project foundered"
- The act of throwing yourself down; "he landed on the bed with a great flop"
- A complete failure; "the play was a dismal flop"
- Someone who is unsuccessful
- An arithmetic operation performed on floating-point numbers; "this computer can perform a million flops per second"