- A substance that can be consumed to produce energy; "more fuel is needed during the winter months"; "they developed alternative fuels for aircraft"
- Stimulate; "fuel the debate on creationism"
- Take in fuel, as of a ship; "The tanker fueled in Bahrain"
- Provide with a combustible substance that provides energy; "fuel aircraft, ships, and cars"
- Provide with fuel; "Oil fires the furnace"
Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definitions for: FLUES
- A conduit to carry off smoke
- Organ pipe whose tone is produced by air passing across the sharp edge of a fissure or lip
- Flat bladelike projection on the arm of an anchor
Tip: click or tap on an item to view its definition, and more!
- Alt. of Fusel oil