Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definitions of: FOIN
- (n.) The beech marten (Mustela foina). See Marten.
- (n.) A kind of fur, black at the top on a whitish ground, taken from the ferret or weasel of the same name.
- (n.) A pass in fencing; a lunge.
- (v. i.) To thrust with a sword or spear; to lunge.
- (v. t.) To prick; to st?ng.
Tip: click or tap on an item to view its definition, and more!
- A message received and understood