Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definition of: FORKS
- Shape like a fork; "She forked her fingers"
- Divide into two or more branches so as to form a fork; "The road forks"
- Place under attack with one's own pieces, of two enemy pieces
- The act of branching out or dividing into branches
- Lift with a pitchfork; "pitchfork hay"
- Cutlery used for serving and eating food
- An agricultural tool used for lifting or digging; has a handle and metal prongs
- The angle formed by the inner sides of the legs where they join the human trunk
- The region of the angle formed by the junction of two branches; "they took the south fork"; "he climbed into the crotch of a tree"