Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definitions of: FORMS
- Make something, usually for a specific function; "She molded the rice balls carefully"; "Form cylinders from the dough"; "shape a figure"; "Work the metal into a sword"
- An ability to perform well; "he was at the top of his form"; "the team was off form last night"
- Establish or impress firmly in the mind; "We imprint our ideas onto our children"
- Alternative names for the body of a human being; "Leonardo studied the human body"; "he has a strong physique"; "the spirit is willing but the flesh is weak"
- Create (as an entity); "social groups form everywhere"; "They formed a company"
- A category of things distinguished by some common characteristic or quality; "sculpture is a form of art"; "what kinds of desserts are there?"
- To compose or represent:"This wall forms the background of the stage setting"; "The branches made a roof"; "This makes a fine introduction"
- A perceptual structure; "the composition presents problems for