- Hang loosely, like an empty bag
- An activity that you like or at which you are superior; "chemistry is not my cup of tea"; "his bag now is learning to play golf"; "marriage was scarcely his dish"
- Mammary gland of bovids (cows and sheep and goats)
- A flexible container with a single opening; "he stuffed his laundry into a large bag"
- A portable rectangular container for carrying clothes; "he carried his small bag onto the plane with him"
- A container used for carrying money and small personal items or accessories (especially by women); "she reached into her bag and found a comb"
- A place that the runner must touch before scoring;
- Capture or kill, as in hunting; "bag a few pheasants"
- An ugly or ill-tempered woman; "he was romancing the old bag for her money"
- Put into a bag; "The supermarket clerk bagged the groceries"
- The quantity of game taken in a particular period (usually by one person); "hi
Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definition for: GABS
- Talk profusely; "she was yakking away about her grandchildren"
- Light informal conversation for social occasions