Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definitions of: GALLS
- The trait of being rude and impertinent; inclined to take liberties
- A digestive juice secreted by the liver and stored in the gallbladder; aids in the digestion of fats
- A feeling of deep and bitter anger and ill-will
- Irritate or vex; "It galls me that we lost the suit"
- Abnormal swelling of plant tissue caused by insects or microorganisms or injury
- Become or make sore by or as if by rubbing
- A skin sore caused by chafing
- An open sore on the back of a horse caused by ill-fitting or badly adjusted saddle