- A venture undertaken without regard to possible loss or injury; "he saw the rewards but not the risks of crime"; "there was a danger he would do the wrong thing"
- A dangerous place; "He moved out of danger"
- The condition of being susceptible to harm or injury; "you are in no danger"; "there was widespread danger of disease"
- A cause of pain or injury or loss; "he feared the dangers of traveling by air"
Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definition of: GARDENS
- Work in the garden; "My hobby is gardening"
- A plot of ground where plants are cultivated
- A yard or lawn adjoining a house
- The flowers or vegetables or fruits or herbs that are cultivated in a garden
Tip: click or tap on an item to view its definition, and more!
- Mature male goose
- (slang) look (n)