- A member of a military unit trained as shock troops for hit-and-run raids
- An official who is responsible for managing and protecting an area of forest
- A member of the Texas state highway patrol; formerly a mounted lawman who maintained order on the frontier
Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definitions for: GARNERS
- A storehouse for threshed grain or animal feed
- Assemble or get together; "gather some stones"; "pull your thoughts together"
- Store grain
- Acquire or deserve by one's efforts or actions