- The semantic role of the animate entity that instigates or causes the happening denoted by the verb in the clause
- An active and efficient cause; capable of producing a certain effect; "their research uncovered new disease agents"
- A businessman who buys or sells for another in exchange for a commission
- A representative who acts on behalf of other persons or organizations
- Any agent or representative of a federal agency or bureau
- A substance that exerts some force or effect
Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.