- (n.) Silver, or money.
- (n.) Whiteness; anything that is white.
- (n.) The white color in coats of arms, intended to represent silver, or, figuratively, purity, innocence, beauty, or gentleness; -- represented in engraving by a plain white surface.
- (a.) Made of silver; of a silvery color; white; shining.
Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definitions for: GERANT
- (n.) The manager or acting partner of a company, joint-stock association, etc.
Tip: click or tap on an item to view its definition, and more!
- (n.) A mineral having many varieties differing in color and in their constituents, but with the same crystallization (isometric), and conforming to the same general chemical formula. The commonest color is red, the luster is vitreous, and the hardness greater than that of quartz. The dodecahedron and trapezohedron are the common forms.
- (n.) A tackle for hoisting cargo in our out.