- (n.) Same as Atheling.
Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Tip: click or tap on an item to view its definition, and more!
- Place in a line or arrange so as to be parallel or straight; "align the car with the curb"; "align the sheets of paper on the table"
- Bring (components or parts) into proper or desirable coordination correlation; "align the wheels of my car"; "ordinate similar parts"
- Align oneself with a group or a way of thinking
- Be or come into adjustment with
- Brought into agreement or cooperation on the side of a faction, party, or cause
- In a straight line; "pearly teeth evenly aligned"
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Deal
- (n.) The act of one who deals; distribution of anything, as of cards to the players; method of business; traffic; intercourse; transaction; as, to have dealings with a person.
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Lead
- (a.) Guiding; directing; controlling; foremost; as, a leading motive; a leading man; a leading example.
- (n.) The act of guiding, directing, governing, or enticing; guidance.
- (n.) Suggestion; hint; example.