Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definition for: GIRLS
- A female human offspring; "her daughter cared for her in her old age"
- A youthful female person; "the baby was a girl"; "the girls were just learning to ride a tricycle"
- A young woman; "a young lady of 18"
- A friendly informal reference to a grown woman; "Mrs. Smith was just one of the girls"
- A girl or young woman with whom a man is romantically involved; "his girlfriend kicked him out"