- Imp. of Sling. Slung.
- (n.) Any long, narrow piece of land; a promontory.
- (n.) A fetter worn on the leg by a convict.
- (n.) Low, vulgar, unauthorized language; a popular but unauthorized word, phrase, or mode of expression; also, the jargon of some particular calling or class in society; low popular cant; as, the slang of the theater, of college, of sailors, etc.
- (v. t.) To address with slang or ribaldry; to insult with vulgar language.
- Of Sling
Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definitions of: GLANS
- (n.) The vascular body which forms the apex of the penis, and the extremity of the clitoris.
- (n.) The acorn or mast of the oak and similar fruits.
- (n.) Goiter.
- (n.) A pessary.