- (n.) Cold; chilliness.
Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definitions for: GLOAR
- (v. i.) To squint; to stare.
Tip: click or tap on an item to view its definition, and more!
- (n.) Crude tartar; an acidulous salt from which cream of tartar is prepared. It exists in the juice of grapes, and is deposited from wines on the sides of the casks.
- (n.) An Indian goat antelope (Nemorhedus goral), resembling the chamois.
- (a. & adv.) Slow or slowly; -- more so than adagio; next in slowness to grave, which is also weighty and solemn.
- (n.) A movement or piece in largo time.
- (n.) See Argol.