- An acute but unspecific feeling of anxiety; usually reserved for philosophical anxiety about the world or about personal freedom
Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definitions of: GNATS
- (British usage) mosquito
- Any of various small biting flies: midges; biting midges; black flies; sand flies
Tip: click or tap on an item to view its definition, and more!
- Imp. of Sting.
- (n.) A long bar; a pole; a shaft; a stake.
- (n.) In land measure, a pole, rod, or perch.
- (v. i.) To shoot with pain.
- Of Sting
- A common rockweed used in preparing kelp and as manure
- A tart spicy quality
- The taste experience when a savoury condiment is taken into the mouth
- The imperial dynasty of China from 618 to 907
- Any of various kelps especially of the genus Laminaria
- Any of various coarse seaweeds
- Brown algae seaweed with serrated edges