- The shedding of blood resulting in murder; "he avenged the bloodshed of his kinsmen"
- A piece of cloth that is generally triangular or tapering; used in making garments or umbrellas or sails
- Coagulated blood from a wound
- Wound by piercing with a sharp or penetrating object or instrument
- Vice President of the United States under Bill Clinton (born in 1948)
- Cut into gores; "gore a skirt"
Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definitions for: GOERS
- Someone who leaves
Tip: click or tap on an item to view its definition, and more!
- (n.) Furze. See Furze.
- (folklore) a giant who likes to eat human beings
- A cruel wicked and inhuman person