- (v. i.) To gloom; to look gloomy, morose, or sullen.
- (n.) Gloom.
- (n.) One of the two prominences at the posterior extremity of the frog of the horse's foot.
Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definition for: GOLEM
- A mechanism that can move automatically
- (Jewish folklore) an artificially created human being that is given life by supernatural means
Tip: click or tap on an item to view its definition, and more!
- Industrial city of Belarus to the southeast of Minsk