- (n.) A wheeled carriage; a vehicle on four wheels, and usually drawn by horses; especially, one used for carrying freight or merchandise.
- (n.) A freight car on a railway.
- (n.) A chariot
- (n.) The Dipper, or Charles's Wain.
- (v. t.) To transport in a wagon or wagons; as, goods are wagoned from city to city.
- (v. i.) To wagon goods as a business; as, the man wagons between Philadelphia and its suburbs.
Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definition of: GOWAN
- (n.) The daisy, or mountain daisy.
- (n.) Decomposed granite.
Tip: click or tap on an item to view its definition, and more!
- (n.) A boomerang.