- An athlete who plays basketball
Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definition of: GRACES
- (Christian theology) a state of sanctification by God; the state of one who is under such divine influence; "the conception of grace developed alongside the conception of sin"; "it was debated whether saving grace could be obtained outside the membership of the church"; "the Virgin lived in a state of grace"
- Make more attractive by adding ornament, colour, etc.; "Decorate the room for the party"; "beautify yourself for the special day"
- Be beautiful to look at; "Flowers adorned the tables everywhere"
- A disposition to kindness and compassion; "the victor's grace in treating the vanquished"
- (Christian theology) the free and unmerited favor or beneficence of God; "God's grace is manifested in the salvation of sinners"; "there but for the grace of God go I"
- A sense of propriety and consideration for others; "a place where the company of others must be accepted with good grace"
- Elegance and beauty of movement or expression; "a beaut