- (n.) One who gazes.
Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definitions of: GRAZE
- (n.) The act of grazing; the cropping of grass.
- (n.) A light touch; a slight scratch.
- (v. i.) To eat grass; to feed on growing herbage; as, cattle graze on the meadows.
- (v. i.) To yield grass for grazing.
- (v. i.) To touch something lightly in passing.
- (v. t.) To feed or supply (cattle, sheep, etc.) with grass; to furnish pasture for.
- (v. t.) To feed on; to eat (growing herbage); to eat grass from (a pasture); to browse.
- (v. t.) To tend (cattle, etc.) while grazing.
- (v. t.) To rub or touch lightly the surface of (a thing) in passing; as, the bullet grazed the wall.