- The act of swindling by some fraudulent scheme; "that book is a fraud"
- A vehicle with wheels drawn by one or more horses
- Gear used in fishing
- A set of clothing (with accessories); "his getup was exceedingly elegant"
- Gear (including necessary machinery) for a particular enterprise
- Formation of masts, spars, sails, etc., on a vessel
- A truck consisting of a tractor and trailer together
- Equip with sails or masts; "rig a ship"
- Connect or secure to; "They rigged the bomb to the ignition"
- Manipulate in a fraudulent manner; "rig prices"
- Arrange the outcome of by means of deceit; "rig an election"
Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definitions for: GRIS
- (a.) Gray.
- (a.) A costly kind of fur.
- (n. sing. & pl.) A little pig.