- (v. t.) To make a gash, or long, deep incision in; -- applied chiefly to incisions in flesh.
- (n.) A deep and long cut; an incision of considerable length and depth, particularly in flesh.
Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definition of: HAGS
- Eellike cyclostome having a tongue with horny teeth in a round mouth surrounded by eight tentacles; feeds on dead or trapped fishes by boring into their bodies
- An ugly evil-looking old woman
Tip: click or tap on an item to view its definition, and more!
- (n.) Coarse hair or nap; rough, woolly hair.
- (n.) A kind of cloth having a long, coarse nap.
- (n.) A kind of prepared tobacco cut fine.
- (n.) Any species of cormorant.
- (a.) Hairy; shaggy.
- (v. t.) To make hairy or shaggy; hence, to make rough.