- (pl.) of Lath
Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definitions of: HALTS
- An interruption or temporary suspension of progress or movement; "a halt in the arms race"; "a nuclear freeze"
- The event of something ending;
- Stop the flow of a liquid; "staunch the blood flow"; "stem the tide"
- The state of inactivity following an interruption;
- Cause to stop; "Halt the engines"; "Arrest the progress"; "halt the presses"
Tip: click or tap on an item to view its definition, and more!
- 2d per. sing. of Shall.