- (n.) A tract of soft wet land, commonly covered partially or wholly with water; a fen; a swamp; a morass.
Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definition of: HARMS
- The act of damaging something or someone
- The occurrence of a change for the worse
- Any physical damage to the body caused by violence or accident or fracture etc.
- Cause or do harm to; "These pills won't harm your system"
Tip: click or tap on an item to view its definition, and more!
- (v. t.) To cause to shrink or shrivel with cold; to benumb.