Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definitions of: HARVESTS
- Remove from a culture or a living or dead body, as for the purposes of transplantation; "The Chinese are said to harvest organs from executed criminals"
- Gather, as of natural products; "harvest the grapes"
- The season for gathering crops
- The gathering of a ripened crop
- The consequence of an effort or activity; "they gathered a harvest of examples"; "a harvest of love"
- The yield from plants in a single growing season