- Beating with a whip or strap or rope as a form of punishment
- Rope that is used for fastening something to something else; "the boats were held together by lashings"
- A large number or amount; "made lots of new friends"; "she amassed stacks of newspapers"
Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definitions for: HASSLING
- Annoy continually or chronically;
Tip: click or tap on an item to view its definition, and more!
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Slash