- (superl.) Performed by the hand.
- (superl.) Skillful in using the hand; dexterous; ready; adroit.
- (superl.) Ready to the hand; near; also, suited to the use of the hand; convenient; valuable for reference or use; as, my tools are handy; a handy volume.
- (superl.) Easily managed; obedient to the helm; -- said of a vessel.
Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definitions for: HAYDN
- The music of Haydn
- Prolific Austrian composer who influenced the classical form of the symphony (1732-1809)