Stuck on a crossword puzzle or Wordle answer?
Enter the word you are trying to solve in the box below, using question marks in place of the letter(s) you don't know.
New! You can also search for definitions and anagrams by typing in a word without any question marks.
Definitions of: HEARSE
- (n.) A hind in the year of its age.
- (n.) A framework of wood or metal placed over the coffin or tomb of a deceased person, and covered with a pall; also, a temporary canopy bearing wax lights and set up in a church, under which the coffin was placed during the funeral ceremonies.
- (n.) A grave, coffin, tomb, or sepulchral monument.
- (n.) A bier or handbarrow for conveying the dead to the grave.
- (n.) A carriage specially adapted or used for conveying the dead to the grave.
- (v. t.) To inclose in a hearse; to entomb.