Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definition for: HEELS
- One of the crusty ends of a loaf of bread
- Someone who is morally reprehensible; "you dirty dog"
- Put a new heel on; "heel shoes"
- Strike with the heel of the club; "heel a golf ball"
- Perform with the heels; "heel that dance"
- Follow at the heels of a person
- Tilt to one side; "The balloon heeled over"; "the wind made the vessel heel"; "The ship listed to starboard"
- The bottom of a shoe or boot; the back part of a shoe or boot that touches the ground and provides elevation
- (golf) the part of the clubhead where it joins the shaft
- The lower end of a ship's mast
- The back part of the human foot