Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definitions of: HENT
- (p. p.) of Hent
- (v. t.) To seize; to lay hold on; to catch; to get.
Tip: click or tap on an item to view its definition, and more!
- (adv.) At that time (referring to a time specified, either past or future).
- (adv.) Soon afterward, or immediately; next; afterward.
- (adv.) At another time; later; again.
- (conj.) Than.
- (conj.) In that case; in consequence; as a consequence; therefore; for this reason.